Friday, July 06, 2012
I am all ALONE
I am so sad.
Why do you always give me pressure to do well in school? Getting straight A's in school doesn't guarantee a good future. Yes, you do well, you get the cert, you go to university, get a good degree, get a good job. But does it mean you're happy? I don't wanna live my whole life studying. I'm happy the way I am even though i'm not a straight A student. I am happy as long as i don't fail any module. Those people who care so much about their grades and keep comparing them to other people, i wonder how they feel? I don't have the urge to compare my grades not because they are bad. Even if i do well, do i really need to compare. Yes you will live your whole life with your pathetic marks...Your life freaking depends on that paper. Whatever, do whatever you're happy with guys.
One day i'm gonna run away. I won't tell anyone. Honestly, the reason i'm working is to have enough money to move overseas. I hate living here. I hate the environment in school like how everyone is so fake. Home is not a very good environment either because my parents keep pressuring me to do well. All i can say is fuck this shit. I'm turning 18 soon and as soon as i graduate next 2 years, i will definitely find someplace else to move. I'll save enough. I'll work hard.
Yes, your family is your everything. You always have to depend on them and they're always there. Sadly, i don't feel that way thus i'm very independent. I don't value their opinion, i've never done anything that made them proud of me. My grades aren't something that's to be proud of either. My other siblings have proven themselves well. Fuck i think i have the best behavior but what does it give me? Nothing. You have a damn rudeass daughter but i don't know why you've never slapped the shit out of her or throw her out. If i'm her parents, she's nothing i'm proud of.
I'm proud of myself and what i've achieved. No one else knows what i've achieved. Maybe it's not important to you, but it is to me.
So bloody fuck off from my life. No one else is worth to depend on except yourself. They depend on you? Help them, but YOU, just remember in life, you're alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment